FOR SUMMIT COUNTY COUNCIL
Serving the citizens of Boston Heights, Hudson, Munroe Falls, Silver Lake, and Stow
My Top Priorities for Summit County:
- Safety and Security - Coordination of resources at the local, state and federal level to make our schools and communities safer, reduce repeat offending, and help families impacted by poverty, gun violence and addiction. Fully prepared and resourced emergency management and criminal justice organizations.
- Government Efficiency, Efficacy, and Accountability - Government organizations that are informed by data and evidence-based practices; with the policies, training, and technology needed to achieve their missions. Facilitate the use of university, state and federal expertise and resources to deliver programs with better outcomes and lower costs.
- Infrastructure - Work with local officials to maintain and invest in our roads, bridges, sewers, and other projects that facilitate economic development and quality of life.
- Make Summit County a place where people want to live, not just be from. Invest in parks, libraries, artistic and cultural centers and events.
County government provides essential services that enhance the health, safety, and welfare of our citizens.
- Parks and libraries that build healthy bodies and minds
- Infrastructure projects that resurface roads, replace bridges, manage water, and maintain sewers
- The justice system - the courts, prosecutor's office, and sheriff's office
- Many programs that help the elderly, veterans, and people with disabilities, addictions, and mental health challenges
As your Summit County Council representative, I will make sure that these services continue to receive the resources needed to function efficiently and effectively.
County government is about helping people and increasing the quality of life in Summit County.
That's why I'm in this race.
Thank you for taking the time to learn more about me.
Please review my qualifications and vote on or before November 5.